Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pardonez moi!

Yikes, has it really been 3 weeks since I've posted? Life got a little out of control there for awhile. I'm hoping things settle down to a dull roar. I just got past a really busy time at work and it should be a little calmer for awhile.

I need to get out this weekend and take some new pics of the back garden. The pond is looking great now that the pond stud muffin showed up to fix the weird problem we were having. We put out a new ground cover, herbs and salvia after he was done. Unfortunately, we've had some blistering hot days this week so some of the new transplants are suffering. I had hoped to get pictures posted and linked to Notes from a Cottage Industry (Tracey has the BEST blog!) as she is having a garden party at her blog tomorrow. I can't wait to see what others are doing in their gardens. I have to get out early in the morning to get the pictures before the sun comes over the house from the east. Afternoon pics are impossible as then I'm looking into the sun. One of these days I'm going to take some photography classes (from my lips to God's ears!).

No comments: