Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Buster Love



This is Buster, our newet family member. Um, new as of last August. Yep, once again I've convinced anyone reading this blog that I really suck at blogging. What I REALLY suck at is taking picture and getting them off of my camera. That's what I've spent the afternoon doing. But I digress. This adorable furry boy no longer looks like this. He is a little akin to a sausage these days. He is a Corgi mix and we've found out that Corgi's do like their chow time. The Comedian has to take him in next month for his checkup so diet is going to be amongst the discussion. Buster gets walked every day and during the nice weather it is usually twice a day. During this 106 degree heat he is getting his walk at 5:00 a.m. on work days. It is soooo hard to drag my rear end at that hour of the day but for the Buster Boy's sake, I do it.

No comments: