Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Life in the Fast Lane

I have to admit, I'm a pretty bad blogger. Life has been crazy and hectic but I did finish painting the hutch (yay me!), get the Easter decorations out, host the Prodigal Son this weekend and make his favorite foods, work on the little shelf for the newlywed, get my jewelry shelf distressed and reorganized, oh and host a birthday party for my little munchkin. Guess my life has been a little full lately.

Yesterday morning I woke up at 7:10 with three hunky stud muffins in my backyard ready to install the pond. They worked nonstop until 8:30 (they took a lunch break and that was it) and were like a well oiled machine. We are thrilled with the results! Tomorrow we will install some landscape rocks, plants and mulch around the pond. It has three waterfalls coming down into the pond and then a smaller waterfall into the bog and lights on all of the falls which looks spectacular at night. The fishies can't go in until next weekend. I will post pictures after we get it all done (we've been taking pics along the process).

Tonight we hosted our BFs for bbq'd burgers and Sequence. We're pooped...but tomorrow is another day Scarlett and a holiday...yippee!

No comments: