Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Need a Fix!

Ok, I have to admit I have a serious addiction...to Home Goods, TJ Maxx and Marshall's. I love scouring those places looking for some great home decorating bargains (and shoes too when I can find some that fit my Klem Kediddlehoppers). I really, really need a Home Goods fix but I'm outta cash till the end of next week. It doesn't help that the Bride went this weekend and told me about all the wonders to be found...poo! Now that the weather is warming up and there are more estate and yard sales I'll have to squirrel away some money so I can try to find some treasures. I love taking other people's "junque" and make it into my treasure. But first I need to redo the dining table and chairs (to match the hutch), embellish and paint the oak quilt rack to shabby it up, paint the hutch that goes on the Bride's desk (I finished the desk months ago), embellish and paint the french provincial dresser I bought off Craig's list, finish planting around the pond, spray paint the round wrought iron patio table and six chairs that were given to us this weekend...and the list goes on, and on, and on. Maybe what I need isn't a fix but a slap across the head to knock some sense into me!

No comments: