Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tired Tuesday

Is it only Tuesday? Then why am I sooooo tired??? Must be the last vestages of this virus... plus the post interview let down. The interview went ok. I wasn't nervous and think I did a fairly credible job of answering the questions. But, I usually have a pretty good feel for my chances when going through this type of thing and to tell you the truth, I would be surprised if I make it to the next round. Assuming there is a next round. They told me they hope to make a decision by the end of the week and they have more interviews scheduled for tomorrow (sixty-six people applied...I have no idea how many they are interviewing). Oh well, if it's to be, it will. If not, it won't. God knows what I need more than I do so I have to leave it in His hands.

No comments: