Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 7, 2008

April Flowers


What is that old saying we learned as children? April showers bring May flowers. We don't get many April showers but we do get lots of April flowers and I'm sooooo enjoying our beautiful spring time weather and flowers. It was a little cool this weekend but sunny and beautiful. We had a baby shower and luncheon on our patio but I was too busy in the kitchen to take pictures (story of my life!). We took the gift unwrapping into the house as everyone was a little chilled. Life seems to be spinning out of control. I would love to be a lot less busy and have more time to stop and smell the roses. I was even too busy to post a Sunday Reflection. Oh well. I hope you stop and smell roses and flowers like these from my garden.



No comments: