Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 12, 2008

Cottage Born and Bred


Ok, I'm sure I've scared off my three readers from my frightful neglect of my blog. Honestly, I'm going to try to do better! I just discovered this pic of our dining room that I don't think I've shared. Of course it was taken months ago. I'm fall decorating this weekend so I'll need to update some pics.

I have to share a funny with you. The Bride was at the dentist recently and picked up a Cottage Living magazine while waiting. She told me "oh my goodness, it is soooo you!". Yep, that's me. A cottage girl to the bone. Maybe it comes from the three years we lived in England that I fell in love with the cottage style. I'm on a mission the next month to get things spruced up around here for the bridal shower/brunch I will host next month on our patio. I have sooooo got to paint some things for out there. Yep, uh huh, I PROMISE to take before and after pics ;o)

No comments: