Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to The Prodigal Son

Twenty nine years ago at 1:40 a.m. I gave birth to an 11 lb. baby boy...at home...no drugs...but with doctor, two nurse/midwives, The Comedian and my mom and dad in attendance (I didn't know my dad was in the room until it was all over). That baby boy has been my "challenging child". But I wouldn't trade him for anything. I feel very blessed to be his mother. He has brought The Cute Redhead into the family and we look forward to the day they produce their own cute redheads. I'm sure at least one of them will be as challenging as his/her daddy.

I know I have promised some more pictures of the fall decor but it has been a crazy busy week. The Nana is in the hospital with pneumonia. She was sick on Saturday but we didn't realize how sick. She was taken by ambulance to the hospital on Monday and hopefully will be released tomorrow. I don't like uploading pictures to my laptop but The Comedian has a new game so I'm getting very little seat time with that computer. Is it Friday yet???

No comments: