Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Agapantha Haircut

Do you know what an agapantha is?  This is an agapantha

They are really pretty planted in masses like they are around my front flower beds.  Pretty until your over zealous gardener decides to give them a haircut...down to the ground...arrrrrgggghhhh!!!   I think that was the last straw with the gardener.  Last year he gave my lavender bushes a haircut, they didn't survive.  The year before he gave some of my society garlics a haircut.  They were DOA when spring hit.  I have to TELL him when to prune my roses.  What is up with that?!!! I was having a really pathetic work week and this was the icing on the cake!  Help me Hannah!!!



1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

Where did he get his 'gardening degree' from, the Morticia Addams School of Horticulture*? Sorry to hear you lost so many beautiful flowers!

*Don't know if you're old enough to have seen the TV show, but she used to snip off the roses and leave the thorny stems!