Friday, January 4, 2013

Clean Pantry = Ahhhhhhhh

Please tell me I'm not the only one in blogland with an out.of.control pantry.  And tell me I'm not the only one that can spend 5+ hours purging, cleaning and organizing your pantry.  But most of all, tell me if you fit in the first two categories you stand back like I do and open the pantry door and sigh a big ahhhhhhhhh.  The Prodigal Son thinks I'm weird.  So be it.
Here's proof of the pudding of how bad my little walk in pantry was:

There isn't any way to take a picture of the entire pantry at once.  It's in the corner of the kitchen with the doorway at an angle.  It is 3.5 feet by 5 feet.  The ceiling is 10 ft. high.  Son #1 and I were going to add a shelf up high for storage of items that are only used a few times a year.  I bought the wrong supports.  The shelf has been sitting in my garage for two years.  It's on my "to do" list.
And here is the big TA DA:

Can I have a big AHHHHHHH? Am I the only one that just feels like her world is in order because the pantry is in order? Doesn't matter. It doesn't take much to amuse me.


FishMama said...

I"m totally with you. ;)

Wholesome Womanhood said...

Great job! Your pantry looks great now. My pantry is in some serious need of reorganizing.

Nicole said...

Very nice! I recently reorganized my pantries, too. Now I wish I would have taken before pictures so I could show off my progress.

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

Wow look at you go! Great job looks nice now.