Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 19, 2013

Do you rug shop online?


Soooo, we're in full decorating mode at the cottage.  One thing about phase two decorating is it takes So. Much. Time.  A commodity that doesn't run in abundance around here.  My mornings generally start between 4:30 and 5:00.  Yes, a.m..  And yes, it is VERY early.  I'm out the door about 6:45 and then arrive home between 5:00 and 7:00 (depending on whether I need to run errands or not).  Cook dinner, clean up, do a few things around the house and perhaps watch ONE tv program.  In bed between 9:00 - 9:30.  Repeat.  My big girl job keeps me very busy.  My adults kids and two grandkids keep me very busy.
 
Back to my original point, I don't have a lot of time to shop.  Thank goodness for online shopping.  I do most of my Christmas shopping online. Amazon Prime is a lifesaver.  I digress.  After browsing through website, after website, after website, I think we've settled on an area rug for the living room.  It won't break the bank and had free shipping.
 
 
 
I can return this one if it truly doesn't work in the space.  Have you ever ordered a rug online?  Tell me about your experience.  I'm linking up to Savvy Southern Style's Wow Us Wednesdays.

No comments: