Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hump Day

It is hump day, and it sure feels like it! This sign on my shelf in my bathroom makes me smile. It also makes me WANT to eat chocolate. Just because I can. Plus, I am a bonafide, died in the wool chocoholic. Just getting past the Easter season with all the wonderful sweet confections everywhere you turn has put my sweet tooth into full gear. I should be doing something productive. Instead I'm sitting here thinking of chocolate.

The Comedian has declared this weekend a no projects zone. He thinks we should just chill and enjoy the fruits of our labor. Being the typical Type A that I am I'm thinking "but, but, I have so much to do!". This week I decided I needed to spend more time reading and not so much time on the computer (although technically I AM reading when I browse blogs). The book is good (The Kite Runner) but I'd rather browse blogs. I need to get over this hump. I think I seriously need help.

1 comment:

Betty said...

I admit I'm a chocoholic also. I certainly don't need it though. I ready The Kite Runner when it first came out and loved it. It is very thought provoking. I also love his newer book. A Thousand Splendid Sons. I think that is the title.