Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's a Dog's Life

Meet Winston. He is one of the resident dogs at the winery we visited on Sunday. He is nothing but a big love. He greets every car that pulls in with his big, deep, woof, woof, woof, hangs around to see if he'll get petted and then finds a comfy place for a snooze until the next guests arrive. Rowdy also wanted an ear scratching so The Comedian complied with his request. We love animals and wanted to sneak these guys home with us but some how we think our resident critters might object.
I guess I didn't get a picture of the Fancy, the little dalmation. She was a sweetie too. I couldn't get close to the horses for my pictures but it was fun watching them from a distance. This little booger was having a lot of fun getting his mama to chase him around the pasture. I had one foal that was very curious with the humans watching him and we got into a stare down. Too funny! Can horses have a dog's life too?

No comments: