Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 7, 2008

Vacation Time!

Although there are lots of fish where we vacation, I don't plan on doing any fishing. You see, I'd much rather shop! I've never been a fisherman. Like, ewwwww, worms and stinky, slimy fish....NOT! But I'd be happy for you to put a piece of salmon or halibut on my plate! It will be 110 degrees here in Death Valley, er, I mean the Central Valley, so we're headed to where it is cool. It must be providence that I made these reservations at our fave place in Morro Bay months ago. Our BF's are going too so there will be lots of card playing (we're Sequence junkies), food eating, shopping (yes, we usually manage to drag the guys along for at least one shopping trip to the outlet mall) and glorious walks along the beach. The Comedian and I are ocean people, not mountain people. We both grew up at the base of the foothills of the Sierra Nevada's but we hear the waves calling us, not the pine trees. Go figure. Soooo, I'll be back this weekend well rested, well fed and hopefully with a few pics to show you.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Oh! I am so jealous. It is already 87 and it is supposed to be 109 this afternoon. Yikes!!

Cottage said...

It sounds like a LOVELY adventure and time to unwind and relax. Gosh, I think we are hot till I remember you all in southern California. Scortchingly good time to make a get-away, enjoy!
Melissa