Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Tired That is Beyond Tired.

The cottage "guest" room was finished (mostly, no drapes over the blinds though) a few short hours before the "guests" arrived. It has been mass chaos since they arrived. Out went some of the furniture and accessories so their "stuff" could be stuffed into the room. I took some pictures of the finished room before they got here but they are in my camera in the other room and I'm just too tired to get myself out of this recliner and post them. I think I'm getting too old for all of this chaos! But there was good news in all of this. The Prodigal Son had an interview this morning with his company (he worked for a major retailer down south and is trying to transfer to the local store so he can keep his benefits). Please floor heaven with prayers that he gets the position. Now we need to find Red a job here. Also, please pray for my sanity. I'm sure I left it around here somewhere...just not sure where!

No comments: