Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 10, 2008

Tassel Love

This is the sweet little french provincial hutch that took me about ten years to completely redo (well, maybe more like 10 months). The display on top and in the cupboard changes constantly. I knew for quite sometime that it was missing "something". Silly me stayed up VERY late on Halloween browsing the web when I discovered what it was missing! This adorable rooster tassel.

The Nester is one clever crafter. She makes these marvelous B-I-G tassels and this one spoke to my heart. My hands were shaking and my heart was palpitating as I was getting it loaded into my cart in Etsy. I was soooo afraid it would get snatched out from underneath me. But come on, who else is up at 1:00 a.m. Pacific Time browsing the web looking for cute tassels? Maybe a stripper or two (just kidding....could you imagine this hanging from your breast?). Now it resides on my hutch keeping all of the hens inside the wire from making a break for it.

1 comment:

tammy said...

How adorable!! You know we are all about roosters and hens here. :) LOL about that hanging off a breast in some stripper club. hehe
I love the cabinet, too.